northern lights

northern lights
image

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Tit for tat. FRIDAY FICTIONEERS.

                                         Copyright-Scott L. Vannatter


 Christmas is here again. I am feeling lonely .  All of them have gone leaving me alone .  A week ago  I was very busy.Everybody was singing carols, the balloons and toys  of various colors  were   decorated on the ceiling and   walls. The whole house looked liked a fairyland. They were making me run  to carry the colorful tit  bits here and there.  And I am left here alone on a special day.I am going to teach them a lesson. Let me  finish the milk and see their reaction. I will make the kitchen messy,  they must learn a  lesson!

(100 words)
Written  for Friday Fictioneers prompt



















4 comments:

  1. Haha!! A tale of the naughty child expressed so well with humor, Usha Ma'am:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Usha,

    No doubt that's how cats think. Cute story.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete