northern lights

northern lights
image

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Enthusiasm

When I was a small girl, the teacher announced in the class that we would start reading ' science   as a subject  from that  year. I always loved the subject very much.  my enthusiasm knew no bounds, I already  used to read  lot of science books. I read  several books on my own.It was but natural that I would  opt for science subjects. Even though I did not opt and love for science continuous.  As i grew up it was not enthusiasm for any one subject  but an, it was the enthusiastic  spirit that prevails.
Having enthusiasm in performing any task gives you an abundance of energy.  to perform  and demonstrate  your wisdom when Emerson  said, "I studied the lives of great men and famous women, and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm." 

Showing enthusiasm also motivates others around you. People naturally want to be around people who are upbeat and have energy. 

An acronym for enthusiasm 
E nergy 
N imble 
T enacious 
H appy 
U nbeatable 
S elf-confidence 
I nexhaustible 
A chievable 
S uccess 
M otivation.



All these qualities  are really  motivating and are inspiring .A person who believes in enthusiasm is always able to achieve whatever he wants for life because he has confidence in himself and is able to live  life of  a worthy  person. Such a person can find a solution  to  any difficulties is sought by every one. Such persons are self confident' They have the capacity to hold the port alone to face any challenge single handed. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment