northern lights

northern lights
image

Friday 11 April 2014

An unexpected visitor

 2d514474-672f-49c4-929e-6b3f8dc84559_zpsbca51962



  A young boy entered Mr. Mehra's shop to make a call.The boy called some office.  'Sir, I have done MBA, I want a job. I heard there is a vacant post. I wish to join you". Perhaps he was informed there was no vacancy. " I topped in the exams. Please Sir, I am very needy. You may give only 10000 a month," and kept back the reciever. Mr Mehra told him that he was willing to appoint him. The boy said,"Sir, I am already working there. This was self appraisal". Mr. Mehra looked stunning at the unexpected visitor.



This post is written in response to Write Tribe, Hundred words on Saturday 2014  # 10



12 comments:

  1. HAHA! Very well written mom and love ur unique take..it brought a smile on my face:) Poor, Mr Mehra and I wouldn't have the heart to do it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vishal. Glad you liked the humour.
      Thanks for addressing me,"mom". I like it.

      Delete
  2. Self appraisal is really important. Nice story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The method for self appraisal was funny.

      Delete
  3. What a way to do self-appraisal! Interesting indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self appraisal? Wow!

    www.volatilespirits.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had read this during my working days

    ReplyDelete